forever imperfect, but forever me

Studying
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 | 8:10 PM | 0 comments
In a way, this word would be the least of your expectations to hold a beautiful story behind. Then again, there are too many beautiful stories around the world to go along, that are left unheard.

I was just taking a break from studying. It was absolutely draining as I had been working wayyyyyyy over my limits for the past four weeks. It was more than taking a toll on my body, it was driving me insane. Just as I was about to take a sinful break and chill on tumblr. Two women approached me and wanted to introduce bible study to me. It was a pleasant surprise, as in I thought they had wanted to share tables with me, well, I wasn't bothered by that. But to share bible study, I was at first hesitant. I was thinking of the assignments I have to do, and a little concern with what they would share. It has nothing to do with the bible. It has nothing to do with what they will say. It was just a little fear in me in talking to people about such stuff especially. It is a pretty sensitive topic around. But I was already tired from studying, and somehow, this conversation was intriguing and could possibly boost my spirits for a long day today.

And in fact, to my pleasant surprise, it was indeed amazing. I had always believe whoever I met, what ever happens is all in the beauty and name of God's marvellous plans..

I will catch up the story in a bit, as soon as I am free..
Lecture in 50 minutes. Jiayous.
Lab Report due in 5 hours 50 minutes. Jiayous!

+Follow ∞ Dashboard
Love Notes
She doesn't believe in fairytales
She only believes that everything in life happens for a reason
She's the writer of her life
She's holding the pen
The little notes from the book are here
This is her life, her book
Chapter 1ended
Chapter 2ended
Chapter 3ended
Chapter 4ended
Chapter 5ended
Chapter 6ended
Chapter 7Begins..


★ About ★ Archives ★ Tagboard

Credits
Template by: LittleCaramelicious Basecode: Jaja
« Older Post