forever imperfect, but forever me

Perks of Being a Wallflower
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 | 7:50 AM | 0 comments
Everyone has a book in hand.
A story to tell.
There are seven billion people in this world.
Imagine, seven billion stories to hear, to feel, to see, to understand.

Most of the time, stories are brushed aside, with a person's story outshining the other.
Other times, stories are left unheard, because the author doesn't feel he deserve to be heard.
Some times, stories are hidden, because it was a test to see who deserve them will bother to search for it. All the time, the stories are the pieces of puzzles to fit to a person we met.

If we're lucky, we get to walk through most part of their stories, if not a footprint or two, maybe even more.
Imagine, I have never met you.
I have never heard of your story.
What you say, what you feel, what you hear, I wouldn't know. That's logical.
But from your story... I may understand, I may try to see the picture you paint.
But I've never lived through your story.

People struggled in life, fighting for what they believed and what they think they deserved,.

But when is enough, enough?
When life thrown you across the floors with a single punch, maybe a few or more blows, should you get up? When these don't stop, should you get up?
When people by your side, who had once vowed so earnestly, promising in forever, had left.
Should you let go? Or hang on to them?


And as a wallflower, you'll see snippets of such actions, dramas and life like watching a movie before you. You'll see people crying, screaming, yelling, jumping, cheering, smiling, but not yourself.
You'll see everyone and their life but yours.

Love, isn't putting yourself before others.
Sometimes, its loving yourself, and that could be love.


In ten years, or maybe a good thirty years, if we meet, will we have a tired smile on our faces?
Instead of bidding goodbye, we hang on to those farewell words and promised to meet again.
Because after walking for thirty years, what we once had, was the best that could have ever happened to us. And what we once had, had passed. But right now, in that moment, we still keep looking back, longing for what had gone and past. And in just a couple more moments, we may have missed, that real moment, few minutes ago.


So, now I vow, to peel myself away from being a wallflower and lead the life like I had always wanted.
And there are so many people I have to protect, I can't lead a life blindlessly moping over what I had and never had.

I'll get to you.
Someday.
Once I got off being a wallflower. :)
And I swear, in that moment, we were infinite. :D

+Follow ∞ Dashboard
Love Notes
She doesn't believe in fairytales
She only believes that everything in life happens for a reason
She's the writer of her life
She's holding the pen
The little notes from the book are here
This is her life, her book
Chapter 1ended
Chapter 2ended
Chapter 3ended
Chapter 4ended
Chapter 5ended
Chapter 6ended
Chapter 7Begins..


★ About ★ Archives ★ Tagboard

Credits
Template by: LittleCaramelicious Basecode: Jaja
« Older Post | Newer Post »