forever imperfect, but forever me

Mooon Bear
Saturday, March 1, 2014 | 9:41 AM | 0 comments

I just tried some birthday thingy, I got moon bear.
Its the middle of the night, One, thirty-six am.
I woke up with cold sweat and a hurried pulse.

I wonder how did I dropped into this.
Was it cause of repeated negativity?
I wanna get out.
Really.
I always find myself burdening others.
Little acts that remind me I shouldn't be doing this.
Yet, I m always succumbed to it when it happens.
Going crazy.

Today is sunday.
Tomorrow is monday.
The day after is Tuesday.

That's should be the wway.
Unfortunately, it isn't.

Crazily scared, but trying not to think.

What do you call this? avoiding?

I live in a world of fantasy to keep me alive :)
BECAUSE, I believe the good in everything :)
Thank You God for everything. :)


+Follow ∞ Dashboard
Love Notes
She doesn't believe in fairytales
She only believes that everything in life happens for a reason
She's the writer of her life
She's holding the pen
The little notes from the book are here
This is her life, her book
Chapter 1ended
Chapter 2ended
Chapter 3ended
Chapter 4ended
Chapter 5ended
Chapter 6ended
Chapter 7Begins..


★ About ★ Archives ★ Tagboard

Credits
Template by: LittleCaramelicious Basecode: Jaja
« Older Post | Newer Post »