forever imperfect, but forever me

Dream.
Saturday, February 22, 2014 | 2:32 PM | 0 comments

A dream.
Remains as a dream.
unless

action is taken into the dream.

Long Ago, I live by the rules that Dreams are only meant for sleeping.
Any other dreams, apart from sleeping dreams have to be fight for.
And.. well I had the courage to dream.
Never letting them fly higher than dreams, never into the world of reality.

Dreams.
They still have been useless bubbles occupying bits of spaces in my brain, neveer leaving and appearing in my life.

sometimes, I wonder
What would happen if these rules fail to appear.
Or. I fail to comply.
Would I have been like this?

i am still struggling to find out what has happen.
i guess, this is the transitional phase where I realised, who I am has been long buried, and what I am now, is the creation of the society.
It is either I be contented with this plastic mask the society has forced me on with, or I go through a revolution to peel off this mask and create mine.

I am so utterly confused and frustrated, I am not sure what to do.
I have some real nice friends that stood by me.
But my brain screams, they don't understand.
Just.. I don't care if they understand.
My plan was to, isolate myself, and calm my nerves, and create a better me.

I can't.
Life doesn't allow me to isolate myself.
What can I do?
I feel so strangled in the air, wiggling my legs, and.. well, neither close to the skies, or down on the ground. What reality is this? :(

I should, find a day to cleanse my mind.
In hope, for a better me.

Perhaps then.. I can say I am well again.


+Follow ∞ Dashboard
Love Notes
She doesn't believe in fairytales
She only believes that everything in life happens for a reason
She's the writer of her life
She's holding the pen
The little notes from the book are here
This is her life, her book
Chapter 1ended
Chapter 2ended
Chapter 3ended
Chapter 4ended
Chapter 5ended
Chapter 6ended
Chapter 7Begins..


★ About ★ Archives ★ Tagboard

Credits
Template by: LittleCaramelicious Basecode: Jaja
« Older Post | Newer Post »