forever imperfect, but forever me

Believe
Monday, February 24, 2014 | 3:45 PM | 0 comments

what breaks a belief?
The mere existence of distrust & betrayal?

All my life, I build my dreams based on beliefs, now every thing feels so gloomy.
Her grace has brought me back to the right path, I'm ever grateful.
But... what's wrong?
I... don't know why things just bugged me like this.
Sleepless nights and eventually deteriorating body, is that an eventual consequence?

I wanna smile so badly.
Yet I wanna cry so much.
What's this when I'm barely facing anything tough in my life..?

Less than 10 days to the revelation.
I don't wanna let that day come.
I wanna be coop up, and believe.

just, is this believe going to break like the others?


+Follow ∞ Dashboard
Love Notes
She doesn't believe in fairytales
She only believes that everything in life happens for a reason
She's the writer of her life
She's holding the pen
The little notes from the book are here
This is her life, her book
Chapter 1ended
Chapter 2ended
Chapter 3ended
Chapter 4ended
Chapter 5ended
Chapter 6ended
Chapter 7Begins..


★ About ★ Archives ★ Tagboard

Credits
Template by: LittleCaramelicious Basecode: Jaja
« Older Post | Newer Post »